By Martin Haspelmath
The sequence builds an intensive choice of prime quality descriptions of languages around the globe. every one quantity deals a entire grammatical description of a unmarried language including absolutely analyzed pattern texts and, if applicable, a glossary and different suitable info that's to be had at the language in query. There aren't any regulations as to language relations or quarter, and even supposing detailed consciousness is paid to hitherto undescribed languages, new and priceless remedies of higher identified languages also are incorporated. No theoretical version is imposed at the authors; the single criterion is a excessive common of medical caliber.
Read or Download A Grammar of Lezgian PDF
Similar foreign language dictionaries & thesauruses books
Whether you don't like crossword puzzles, you could prove loving those. Designed for mother-tongue or thoroughly fluent audio system of Portuguese Brazilian desirous to enhance their English abilities, the puzzles can also be exciting to English audio system. they're formatted in order that every one puzzle may be solved in 15 to half-hour.
There are lots of issues that make studying to learn eastern tricky, and them all need to do with kanji. it's been urged that kanji be banned from use, which would end up awkward seeing that they've been part of the language for over a 1,400 years. It has additionally been urged that they be simplified, and a half-hearted try out was once really made to do exactly that.
- Wuthering Heights (Webster's French Thesaurus Edition)
- Learn Arabic the Fast and Fun Way
- Le Vocabulaire Du Cinema
- Savoir Dire. Cours de phonétique et de prononciation
- Webster's French to English Crossword Puzzles: Level 2
Extra info for A Grammar of Lezgian
5%) know Russian. 2. Geographical location Lezgian is spoken in an area of about 5 000 km 2 in southern Daghestan and in northern Azerbaijan ("Lezgistan"). In Daghestan, the Kuraxskij, Sulejman-Stal'skij (formerly Kasumkentskij), Magaramkentskij, and Axtynskij rayons are completely occupied by Lezgians. Some Lezgians also live in the adjacent Rutul'skij and Xivskij rayons. In Azerbaijan, the Lezgians live in the Kusarskij, Kubinskij, Xudatskij, KutkaSenskij and Kunaxkentskij rayons. Further geographical details can be found on the map on the following page (adapted from Mejlanova 1964).
2. / In this subsection possible morpheme-internal consonant clusters are described. There are no restrictions on consonant clusters at morpheme boundaries: Any consonant-initial suffix can attach easily to any consonantfinal stem, without any restrictions or morphophonemic alternations. The restrictions on possible morpheme-internal consonant clusters are very different in native Lezgian words and in loanwords. Although most loanwords are well-integrated and it would not be possible to exclude them from a phonological description of the language, it seems useful to describe first the possible consonant clusters of native, Nakho-Daghestanian words.
1957. Dide. Maxaöqala: Dagustandin ktabrin izdatel'stvo. [The mother. Translated from Russian by Magomed M. Gadiiev] E56: Efendiev, Zijaudin. 1956. Jark'iiuwan ru§. Maxaikala: Dagknigoizdat. [The Jark'i girl] G54: Gad2iev (1954) (see bibliography) G57: Gadliev, Magomed M. 1957. Lezgi ö'alan grammatika. 2 lahaj paj. Sintaksis. Maxaikala: Daguipedgiz. [Grammar of the Lezgian language. Part 2. Syntax] G63: Gadiiev (1963) (see bibliography) G82: Gjul'magomedov (1982) (see bibliography) H63: Hajdarov (1963) (see bibliography) Η77: Ha2i, Rasim.
A Grammar of Lezgian by Martin Haspelmath